My career was at a bit of a standstill, and I wasn’t sure where to go next. I wanted some time to look at my options in a confidential space.
I knew I needed to make some tough decisions and needed time and space to explore my options.
I wanted clarity on where to go next with someone not connected to my career and sector and in a safe and confidential space.
Soon after the coaching I decided to leave my current role and successfully achieved a new more senior position in a new organisation.
When I started the coaching, my thoughts were knotted and confused, and Sharon enabled me to see my options clearly and worked with me to identify steps to starting to make the change in my career that I wanted.
Coaching certainly made me feel I feel a lot braver and in tune with my instincts.
I cannot tell you how much I have benefited from your coaching sessions this year.
With the deepest compassion, you have guided me to insights about my thoughts and feelings, helping reveal to me the results I have been creating in my life, and showing me how I can intentionally generate different desired outcomes.
Thanks to your wisdom and kindness — and that gentle touch of humour — I am enjoying greater ease and an expanded belief in what’s possible for me, both professionally and personally.
I will be counting on your continued assistance in the years ahead.
I was in the middle of a particularly challenging time when a friend suggested that coaching could help me; and it did!
I was pretty open-minded about the process, and I didn't really know what to expect from the actual sessions, but I thought it could have a positive effect on my mindset and therefore my situation.
At the time, I was feeling very overwhelmed and emotional, which wasn't helping me.
Taking the time to sit down with Sharon and talk through what I was thinking helped me to put things in perspective, see things differently, and organise my thoughts and priorities, which, in turn, helped me tackle what was happening in my life.
Looking back, I was feeling so overwhelmed that I was unable to fully focus on the task in front of me. Sharon helped me deal with the unhelpful emotions in my mind, so I was able to organise my thoughts and start to tackle the challenges I was facing.
Through coaching, I had a more positive perspective and a clearer mind. Sharon helped me notice the difference between facts and events and my thoughts and feelings about my situation.
When I was able to look at things more pragmatically, with more head space and energy, I found it easier to focus and work through my problems.
The whole coaching process was very insightful, it didn't just help me with the situation and issues I had at the time, I learned about myself and how the brain works.
I realised that I was being far too harsh on myself, and I learned about overwhelm in general. I also learned several strategies to help with issues in the future.
I would definitely recommend coaching with Sharon. Sharon is caring, understanding and patient. She is very knowledgeable about how we think. Her questions are extremely thought-provoking, as she gently guides you and introduces you to a more positive and helpful perspective.
Transformative is how I would describe working with Sharon. I started coaching because of a limiting belief that has been haunting me for many years. Through Sharon’s coaching, I have made huge inroads into handling this.
Consequently, shifting my thinking has changed positively both my business results and my
In fact, our business has trebled. The support I have had has added six figures, probably more to my numbers. I cannot recommend Sharon highly enough; she offers knowledge and a calm approach that is extremely impactful.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics and Lead Forensics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.